The Dallas Regional Chamber and Fort Worth Chamber are pleased to host you for an exclusive advocacy trip to Washington, DC to meet with our regional federal delegation. You will have the opportunity to meet with the legislators themselves to discuss regional priorities and hear from the experts on issues that are impacting the North Texas business community.
Please note, the majority of meetings and events will be conducted at the Hamilton Hotel and the United States Capitol.
Additional Policy Resources
- Canada Integral to the Success of the U.S. Automotive Industry
- Canada–U.S. Procurement Supports American Jobs
- Dallas-Fort Worth Regional Economic Development: Growth, Jobs, Corporate Locations, and Outlook
- Most Workers Will be Covered by Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
- The Status of a Global Corporate Tax Agreement
- U.S. Increasingly Reliant on Foreign Semiconductor Manufacturing as Pandemic Demands Spike
- What You Need to Know About Steel And Aluminum Tariff Talks
- What You Need to Know About Worker Shortages
- Where Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Would Hit — and Miss
- Why 4 Budget Issues are Causing So Many Problems on Capitol Hill